Friday, November 12, 2004

Similar Minds

Now that the MPRE is over (hopefully, for good!), I can take more exciting tests.

Similarminds.com, thank you for providing me with great distractions. Now if only other people would be willing to be so distracted and would take the tests as well. :)


Locus of Control Test Results
Internal Locus (41%) Individual believes that their life is defined more by their decisions and internal drive.
External Locus (59%) Individual believes that their life is defined more by genetics, environment, fate, or other external factors.
Take Free Locus of Control Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


The results of the Freudian Inventory test need not be listed here. I don't think people need to know where I stand in categories like oral (dependence), anal (self-control), phallic (sexuality), latency (learning) and genital (productivity). Why did I even take the test?

[insert period of 30-40 minutes where I half-heartedly took tests and played Minesweeper at the same time]

Then I took the combined MB Jung Enneagram test - and got different answers on all of them from last January. Aren't you supposed to get the same answer if it's your personality type? Isn't that not supposed to change this dramatically over the course of a year? Am I that different a person? I don't remember exactly for the MB test but I think I was IN_J. Yet today, I took it twice (once in the combined and then the shorter MB test) and came up with ISFJ!


ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.
Take Free Myers Briggs Jung Personality Test


I also just don't think that sounds like me!

Oh well. Enough "serious" tests for the day. They ceased being fun for some reason, so this post has taken a long time to write. Oh well. I also don't think it's very much fun for everyone else to read. So enough with the tests for now. Until I feel otherwise inspired or find some more "fun" tests to take. :)

I think I'm going to go watch some DVDs. Anything where I don't have to keep seeing the words "proper" and "subject to discipline" is fine by me.

No comments: