Monday, November 08, 2004

Reel Time

We went to see The Incredibles today. I love Pixar movies. Out of all the movies coming out this fall, this one was on the top of my must-see list. And now that I've seen it (and want to see it again!), I must say that its place on the top of the list was well-deserved.

I'm not a good film reviewer, so I don't want to post my thoughts on the film here. It's running a great score with the Metacritic reviews and those reviewers analyze better than I do, so I would just recommend reading those instead for now. :)

One thing that I thought was amusing was that every trailer they showed for this movie was for a movie I wanted to see! That's usually what happens with Pixar movies, but there's often one or two that I don't really care about. This time? All of them! Star Wars Episode III, Spongebob Squarepants, Cars, Polar Express, National Treasure, Chicken Little, Christmas with the Kranks ... it was an exceptionally fun trailer time.

So if you're looking for a movie, I highly recommend The Incredibles. It's great fun. :)

No comments: