Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Return of the Chicken

After a good night's sleep and a long hot shower, we went out to pick up the Harry Potter DVD and some groceries for Thanksgiving cooking and baking. We went to lunch at Wendy's and as soon as I opened the door, I jumped up and down with glee.

It wasn't because I was finally at Wendy's, having been deprived of it for months because of its lack of a downtown Chicago location. It was because I saw a sign promoting this:



The Wendy's Wild Mountain Chicken Sandwich is back!! Hallelujah!

The sandwich was around last year and I ate it constantly, and then it disappeared and I was sad. It's been like 10 months since I've last savored the Southwestern peppery sauce... mmm mmm good. :) It's basically the spicy chicken fillet with colby jack cheese, lettuce, tomatoes (yes, even with the shortage), red onions, and the sauce. I order it without bacon and the Wendy's near my house takes off 60 cents. :) It's so good. I need to go back to Wendy's again before I fly back next week. At least once. Sandwich so yummy! :) :) :)

In other news, the generic fruit snacks are so much cheaper at Pathmark than Dominicks, Jim Carrey on Oprah just made me laugh so hard that I cried, my accounting final is looming over my head like a hammer, and the newspaper girl is late and I'm really craving my Black Friday ads.

No comments: