Monday, November 29, 2004

Bluefly Away

Is it just me or are some of these clothes on Bluefly deep clearance not so attractive?

By Sweet Pea:






It's making my eyes go bonkers!

By Priorities (I really don't love Ashton):



By Vince ... it's not the shirt, it's more like, "shouldn't you get the mannequin a black bra?" (and $75?! How?!):



By Diesel... I'm not sure what to describe this to (edit: hello, English?! I think I meant that I don't know how to describe this... is this how badly my brain works when I haven't slept?), but a $72 original price is the same thing as a cardigan I bought yesterday, which was much nicer:



A $150 skirt by View Collection:



This skirt looks like one of those rotating things where they go around in circles in different directions:



A $136 skirt from Lemon:



At least this shirt is amusing (by Priorities, although I'm not sure how it was originally priced at $60):



Okay, must get back to packing up and not wasting time playing on Bluefly...

No comments: