Monday, November 22, 2004

Perplexing

I know I'm supposed to be working on my problem set, but having just described myself as paranoid to about 3 different people, I decided to see if I really was. The last time I took this test, I think I had high percentages on the OCD and somewhat high on the avoidant, but low on the others...

Personality Disorder Test Results
Paranoid |||||||||||||||| 70%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 62%
Schizotypal |||||||||| 38%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 66%
Borderline |||||||||||| 50%
Histrionic |||||||||||||| 54%
Narcissistic |||||||||||| 42%
Avoidant |||||||||||||| 54%
Dependent |||||||||||| 42%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 66%
Take Free Personality Disorder Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

Perhaps the problem is that I'm currently obsessing over my problem set, the method of handing it in, how I don't understand any of the questions, how I'm going to fail the class, what to say to the professor about not handing it in tomorrow, how I don't have answers to the questions, how my mind is a blank, how I don't know how I'll pass the final... So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that my current mood would lead to these results? That I'm more paranoid than obsessive-compulsive? I know this wasn't the result before...

So I'll look up the old results on my old blog ...


Hmm. Those were my results from last January. I thought obsessive-compulsive would be higher than avoidant, but I guess not. What do you make of the 11 month difference? I guess it's good that I'm less narcissistic? Not that this was ever a big problem according to the test...

Agh, problem set!

No comments: