Friday, November 19, 2004

Diet

I watch a lot of TV. Don't believe me? Check out my TV diet* since Monday morning (less than 5 full days!):

1 hr Law and Order (currently watching)
1 hr Law and Order
1 hr Charmed
1/2 hr Angel
1/2 hr General Hospital
2 hrs Buffy
2 hrs Amazing Race
1 hr Apprentice
1 hr Survivor Vanuatu
1 hr Law and Order SVU
1 hr Charmed
1 hr Angel
1/2 hr Drawn Together
1 hr Wife Swap
1 hr Jack and Bobby
1 hr Lost
1 hr Rebel Billionaire
1/2 hr Two and a Half Men

* This does not mean I sat in front of the TV as a couch potato glued to the screen and doing nothing else. I was often doing reading, eating dinner, eating lunch, etc. in front of the show, so

Whoa, that's 18 hours. In contrast, I sadly only spent 4 hours exercising over the same time period. I think I need to start exercising in front of the TV... :)

No comments: