Sunday, November 14, 2004

November Sweeps

I think I’ve finally determined my TV watching schedule for the fall (until everything gets all changed up again in January!). The schedule for Sunday doesn’t apply this week though, because ABC is broadcasting the American Music Awards instead of good programming. Items in brackets are the programs that take second billing, and that I'll only watch on tape or when the primary program is not on. Items starred are the ones that are really good and/or that I would tape if I were not home (the unstarred I can go without). All times given are Central Time.

Sunday
7:00 Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, The Simpsons
8:00 Desperate Housewives* [My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss]
9:00 Boston Legal/Crossing Jordan

Monday (in addition to MNF)
7:00 Fear Factor
8:30 Two and a Half Men

Tuesday
7:00 The Rebel Billionaire*
8:00 The Amazing Race* (2 hour premiere on 11/16 - watch!)

Wednesday
7:00 Lost* [LAX]
8:00 Jack and Bobby*
9:00 Wife Swap
10:00 The Daily Show
After that: encores of South Park and Drawn Together

Thursday
7:00 The O.C.* [Survivor Vanuatu]
8:00 The Apprentice*

Hmm. Except for Sun and Wed, it looks kind of sparse.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I can't believe you actually have a preplanned written out tv watching schedule. I wish my schedule was like that. Mine tend to be too spontaneous for my liking