Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Symmetry

I've been too tired to discuss my flight experience today. Short version: flight was scheduled to arrive in Chicago at 4:17 Eastern time, and didn't get off the ground in Newark until a little after 4 pm Eastern time.

Just a little bit delayed. But I've been through worse - I remember the day last fall when I was going home for some law firm visits, and I was still sitting on the floor at Midway late at night well after the flight was supposed to have landed. Or flying home from O'Hare the weekend of the 2003 Blackout. That was fun.

I have lots of stories to tell: the tug crash, the previous day's flight story, a packed flight, feeling like a third wheel, picture taking, and more. Let's see when I eventually get around to telling the stories.

I should be getting to sleep now, but I felt this urge to post about the symmetrical bruises on the inner side of my knees. I'm a klutz and I walk into everything, so I should be used to bruises, but one of these is just really unattractive. :(

No comments: