Thursday, November 11, 2004

Orange Sky

Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (24%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (66%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?
personality tests by similarminds.com


I wonder if test results like this come up more on the left brained side since I started law school. Things to ponder.

It took until 4:30 am, but I have finished the outline. Unfortunately I took another practice test, and my score is exactly the same as it was before I learned a bunch of the rules. That's not promising.

I had every intention of going to school tomorrow since I have been such a delinquent. But it's almost 5 am again. We'll see how I feel in the morning.

No comments: