Friday, November 12, 2004

Big Five's Short Version

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion 40% / Introversion 60%: moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Friendliness 52% / Aggressiveness 48%: medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Orderliness 60% / Disorderliness 40%: moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability - Relaxed 20% / Emotional 80%: low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Openmindedness 40% / Closedmindedness 60%: moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, conservative, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.
Take Free Big Five Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


My thoughts on the results:
  • No comment on the extroversion or friendliness conclusions.
  • I think the orderly % might be higher, but I think the disorderly part comes from being a little messy.
  • I am amused at the relaxed/emotional separation. Clearly I need to work on this. Similarminds.com thinks I have no emotional stability.
  • I think the open-minded/closed-minded thing may or may not be right. I think part of it was that I answered truthfully how I feel about academic inquiry and intellectual pursuits right now, which is that I'm not that interested in it. In general, I like learning. But right now, I am so burnt out that I could care less and just need a break. So I think these percentages are not really representative of me and my personality itself, but my mood toward schooling and learning at the moment. I'll take the test again sometime later and see if it's the same balance.

I think you should all take the test and leave me a comment or message to tell me what your results are. (Same for all the tests below! Anonymous comments should be enabled if you don't have a Blogger account.) I want to learn more about YOU!

1 comment:

sandia said...

Heheh. I won't take the quiz because I'm fairly certain it will say I am messy and unstable.