Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Wed Morning Things

Something to be proud of: Handing in my problem set on time.

Something to relax me: Blasting "Let It Be" on the radio on the way home from class this morning.

Something to gross me out: watching 2 crows picking at a dead red squirrel in the middle of the street in Hyde Park.

Something to fill my tummy: Trader Joe's biryani, can of Costco chicken, Lean Pocket in Chicken Parmesan flavor.

Something to worry me: Passing the MPRE.

Something to visually occupy my time: Court TV discussion about the jurors in the Scott Petersen trial, a conversation which is nowhere near objective as it is clear that the host (who was a prosecutor) who cuts everyone off and won't stop talking thinks he is guilty. (Alvin is so right: "It's like a fricking reality TV show!" It really is, with the Survivor-esque treatment of the jury. And I'm sorry, but there isn't "breaking news" every 5 minutes!)

Something to look forward to to get through the day: Lost, Jack and Bobby, Wife Swap, sleeping.

[Ohmygoodness, the stupid host Kimberly just called Juror #7 "Strawberry Shortcake" because she has pink hair! How rude!]

Something to look forward to to get through the week: The Polar Express on IMAX.

Something I need to do right now: Read for seminar and outline for the MPRE.

And I'm off to do that now. :) 1.6 hours until I need to leave to go back to school. Time to work!

No comments: