Sunday, November 28, 2004

Week in Review

This is coming a little late, but better late than never! My week in review, for 11/20-11/26 (I told you they might not be that exciting...), as I listen to Motown songs:

Saturday, I was thankful for rediscovering the joys of IM chat rooms and having fun discussions with friends instead of doing unpleasant academic work.

Sunday, I was thankful for the pleasures of massage therapy.

Monday, I was thankful for extra time to work on my problem set, making it to all of my classes, and collaborative efforts with classmates.

Tuesday, I was thankful for leaving early for Thanksgiving break, a safe and undelayed flight, dinner out at Charlie Brown's and The Amazing Race.

Wednesday, I was thankful for large family gatherings, good Chinese food, a complete family picture, and the relaxation of baking over a movie. (Maybe TBS should call it Baking & a Movie instead of Dinner & a Movie?) (Maybe pictures later.)

Thursday, I was thankful for the holiday, family gatherings, fun playing with digital cameras, and all the side dishes that accompany the turkey. (Maybe pictures later.)

Friday, I was thankful for fantastic shopping deals, found bargains, excellent sushi, and more excuses not to work on my accounting final. (Forgot my camera :( but see this entry.)

Generally, I'm thankful for all the blessings in my life, in the forms of family, friends, strangers that cross my path, my health, my work life (even though I complain about school), good luck, and happiness. I could write an itemized list, but inevitably, I'd be missing something and would be upset that I left something important off the list. So I won't do it. :) Instead I'm going to go to sleep so I can be up and at the stores tomorrow. Yippee!

No comments: