Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Lightning

Second strike of lightning I've seen this early morning.

Unfortunately, that one was followed up by some audible thunder.

Sigh.

When I was flying out on Monday, there were thunderstorms all over the tri-state area, which held up a lot of flights and ended up in delays. (Luckily, my delay wasn't that bad - only an hour or so.) I don't want to have to go through this again later, when I'll already be sitting at the airport for awhile before the flight.

Time to go check the weather for Philly (where the flight originates) and Chicago. Hoping hoping hoping it will be okay...

Edit: No wonder there's thunder and lightning outside. (And now, lots of it.) I went to the Weather Channel and the weather was "rain." Looked out the window, and sure enough, it's pretty wet outside. Great.

No comments: