Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Decisions

I think I figured out the best way for me to write about the bar at this late date. I'm going to backdate the entries so that they show up for the day on which they would have been written, and then I'll just put a post linking back to them once they're done. That way, I can avoid the problem of them not being so timely and forcing people to encounter them if they're not interested, and the people who do want to read them can find them. I think I like that plan. I wish I could have written the entries each day, but not taking the exam on a laptop (and thus, not having my laptop with me) made it a little more difficult. Luckily, I talked about it so much to family and it was a pretty momentous event, so I still remember it like it was yesterday.

I'm not going to backdate my bar advice post that I've been working on though. That one might at least be more relevant to more people, and I've been trying to figure out what to say in that one for awhile. It all has to be done eventually, and ideally before I leave NY!

I messed up on yesterday's pedometer count. It was 21,454. I think the number I listed was my "all-time high" of wearing the pedometer and that's why it stuck in my head. Today I'm around 12,200, but we walked a lot less and there's no aerobics for me tonight. Maybe some yoga or pilates. My body needs to recover after last night, especially if I'm doing step tomorrow.

It was so hot outside today. My feet felt like they were on fire when I was standing in the sun. Waiting for the bus to come home, I really wanted Jamba Juice (right where the bus stop was!) but I knew that if I went in, as soon as I purchased it, the bus would come. That's what always happens. So, no Jamba Juice for me. At least when I came home I got to have a raspberry popsicle. I was craving frozen lemonade, but that's in my freezer in Chicago.

I think I need to start updating the photoblog again. I have so many pictures that it's ridiculous not to keep up with it. So I'll fix that up, and then go off to do some yoga. :)

1 comment:

Law Fairy said...

I like your blogging plan. I wanted to blog during the bar, too, but I was staying at Grandma's house and her "internet access" is slower than 1988.

Oh well. Most of it would have been nervous ranting anyway. Thank God it's over! Congrats to us!