Thursday, August 25, 2005

Suffering

Ugh, I can't breathe.

I was vacuuming some stuffed animals to pack and ship, and it's so hard to breathe. I know I'm allergic to dust, but I don't have any dust masks, and now I can't really pack anything, because I need to get rid of all the dust first.

So, since I felt sick and couldn't do anything, I watched Tortilla Soup.

It was so cute. Read some of the Amazon reviews, and was a little annoyed with all the people complaining that it's a rip-off of Ang Lee's "Eat Drink Man Woman." They credit him in this movie too (for an earlier screenplay)! If it were so "horrible" that it's a "rip-off," then wouldn't he have a problem with it? If he doesn't, why does anyone else care?

Maybe I'll pack some DVDs or something. There should be minimal dust there... or maybe I'll go through some papers in the box and throw more stuff away. While I watch Angel and Charmed.

No comments: