Saturday, August 27, 2005

Status Report 5

The hangers are all tied up. I spent a good amount of time carefully tying them with twine. I think it was relaxing for my mind.

Especially because I was annoyed with the cigarette smoke wafting through the apartment. I thought it was coming from outside (which, it was, a little) and so I did the usual air freshening of the hallway. But it smelled worse in the apartment than the hallway, and neither one of us is smoking... so it must be a neighbor!

I neutralized the hallway, but since it wasn't primarily coming in from the door, it didn't help much. You know which part of the apartment smells the absolute worst, like really foul cigarette smoke? The cross-section of the apartment. The little middle section where the entrances of the living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and front hallway all meet. It's disgusting.

It also happens to be the "packed" area.

Sigh. Companies could make a killing if they had effective smoke neutralizing products for the home. I know that I, for one, would buy a ton of it.

No comments: