Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dessert

I'm eating some of the strawberry sorbet that Alvin made when I was back home for the bar and it's really delicious.

But it's making me think of this:



1: first night desserts: mango juice with glutinous rice balls and extra mango, mango pudding with mixed fruits, strawberry sago
2: glutinous rice balls in watermelon juice and mango juice (I love the rice balls, and it was supposed to be strawberry but they got the order wrong, but that's ok)
3: mango and pomelo sago

Those are some of the desserts we had at this place called Hui Lau Shan in Hong Kong. We went twice in two days, and had we had a chance to try it earlier, we probably would have ended up going every night so we could try even more things on the menu. I'm really going to miss these desserts! Mmmmm....

No comments: