Friday, August 19, 2005

Great Listings

Great. Now what am I supposed to do?

I was planning to watch Stargate on Sci-Fi in about half an hour, but when I flipped to where Sci-Fi usually is, it's the Golf Channel.

I remembered that it seemed like cable had switched around a lot of the stations before we left for vacation. I had seen the Hallmark Channel where the Weather Channel was supposed to be. But checking TV Guide online, it had said that was still TWC. Now it says Hallmark Channel. And where Sci-Fi should be, it says Golf Channel.

So where is Sci-Fi?

I have no idea! I read through all the channels on the listing grid up to 100 (because we don't have digital), but there's nothing there. I did a search for Stargate and it told me it would be on channel 73. But that's a LIE because 73 is now the Golf Channel.

Why would you replace the Sci-Fi channel with the Golf Channel? I know its ratings don't beat Sci-Fi, especially on Friday nights. Argh! I want to watch my show!

Edit: I just googled "Sci-fi channel" and "chicago" and found out the sad news that the channel has been moved to digital. Comcast sucks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brian Hunter said...

Great Blog. Well done!

Perhaps you can check out my top web site traffic site.
It covers pretty much everything to do with top web site traffic related stuff.

LloydChristmas69 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.