Sunday, August 07, 2005

Cleaning

Sorry for the blog silence. I'm not on my bar trip, I've just been preoccupied with other stuff.

Yesterday, I don't know what I did during the day, but at night, my parents had a graduation dinner with mostly family and some friends in Chinatown. And today, there were errands, shopping and now cleaning up/packing/getting rid of all the crap that has accumulated over the past 2 weeks. So, pretty busy.

And yes, it really is all the crap that has accumulated over the past 2 weeks. For example, I left my "bar plastic bag" (see, I can't link to anything because the bar recaps still aren't done - I am so slow) packed the way it was when I left the NJ exam. Nothing was thrown out, not even the Fig Newtons that were uneaten in their plastic bag. (It's not like it's that gross, they were inside 3 sealed plastic bags. I did a lot of the plastic bag inside a plastic bag inside a plastic bag thing.)

As I threw my Barbri plastic bag (which held all the food) into the garbage, I found myself wishing I had taken a picture of my bag when it was completely full and I was on my way to the bar. Then I remembered, I deliberately hadn't packed a camera because I hadn't wanted it to get lost in the chaos. Oh well. At least I saved my bar bracelet to take a photo after the fact. Once Tuesday's entry is finally done and posted, you can see a picture of that. I thought I had lost it or accidentally thrown it away, but I just found it tonight. Glad.

Okay, back to throwing out/cleaning up the rest of the stuff in the bar bag. Fun fun fun.

No comments: