Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Seizure

During my walk around the city today, I noticed a restaurant in the Theatre District where I ate about 5 years ago with my parents before a show, with big orange signs plastered on the windows and over the doors.

Looking more closely, it said that the property had been seized by the state. (Or was it the city?) Something about missed payments. And that no one should try to enter.

How sad! It was a pretty good Italian place. Not the best I ever had, but it was good. I'm not going to put down the name of the place though, because it seems like they're having some problems. I wonder what I ate when I was there. And I wonder when it was seized. All the lights inside are still on...

On a side note, another advantage of backdating the bar posts when they're done is that I can write them out of order. Since Wednesday's the one I really want to write, because that day was such a mess. :)

No comments: