Saturday, August 27, 2005

Status Report 4

To add to the "packed" list:
  • Big plastic bin full of pants
  • Stereo
  • Another bankers box full of entertainment (CDs, DVDs) and also my photo albums (I left most of them at home)
  • Overnight bag with stuff for the actual trip
Scanning over the packed stuff, I felt like I had done more than that! After all, it's been awhile. And I've been busy; I haven't even checked my computer. It couldn't have taken me that long just to pack those few things.

Then I remembered all the hangers strewn all over the bed, and remembered:

I spent a really long time preparing all my hanging clothes.

I was putting all of the hanging clothes into plastic bags and tying the ends in case something wanted to fall out. (There were 2 bags for which I couldn't tie the ends, but oh well.) It sounds like something that could be done quickly... but... umm, it's the entire wall of my closet. I have a lot of hanging clothes...

So all of that is done too. I'm going to bag up the hangers, do a little work on my backpack and then take a nap or something. (Oh wait, I have another small box I wanted to finish.) I think we're going to have to take a lot of breaks tomorrow while we're driving because right now? We're both awake. This isn't like when I drive with my parents and I stay up all night packing, and my dad starts out driving and I nap. Must nap soon!

No comments: