Sunday, July 31, 2005

HP6

I said I was going to read as slowly as I could to try to savor it, didn't I?

I tried really hard to read slowly, but finished Harry Potter 6 at 1:15 this morning.

Oh well.

It was great. I think it was everything that needed to be in the penultimate book, and it connected so many threads from previous books. I only wish that I had had the time over the summer to read 1-5 before reading 6, but I put off reading 6 as long as I could because of the bar exam and it couldn't go any longer.

This also explains why, with the exception of the Tuesday of the bar exam when I had no laptop or internet connection, yesterday was the first day in months and months and months when I didn't even turn my laptop on. (And also explains why I still have not recapped the bar exam. Getting less and less timely...)

I love Harry Potter books. I think I might read 1-6 again soon, all in a row. But first, I'm going to re-read the entire Chronicles of Narnia. :)

No comments: