Sunday, June 12, 2005

Catorce

Well, that was fun. I'm now a JD. :) Finally!

There's a longer post about graduation weekend in the works (although I hope that, by saying that, I did not curse the topic into the list of "topics I plan to write about in the future, mention on my blog and never address again"). It was great, although really exhausting. My parents are finally back home, and now it's time for everything to go back to routine. Well, at least a little bit. :)

Between the end of Barbri class on Thursday and this minute, I have done just about no bar studying. And you know what? I know I'm 2 weeks behind, but I'm not going to feel guilty about enjoying the weekend. I did about 20 MC questions over the course of the weekend, and that's more than I thought I was going to get done because of all the family around and things to do. (We kept ourselves busy - my computer now has 900 mb more pictures than it did before Wednesday.) After all, you only have your last graduation once. It's something to savor.

But now? Now, I have to get back to Barbri. If the red luscious sweet strawberries that we picked up from Costco don't keep distracting me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

marissa, jd
congratulations!

i am three pages from quasi-freedom... at least until tomorrow when i resume working on my next final project. why am i commenting on blogs? oops.

kf