Friday, June 17, 2005

Disruptive

I just ate a good Jimmy John's sandwich, but now my enjoyment of it has been ruined because I have been hit with a bout of the hiccups that won't go away. I hate when this happens!

And what a difference a week makes... currently, the temps outside are in the high 50s, maybe 60 degrees. Last week at this time? At least the high 70s at night, after being about 90 during the day. I'm trying to decide if I would rather have had this weekend's weather last weekend during graduation, but I can't choose. It wouldn't have been as enjoyable walking around at night or doing some of the sightseeing in the city if it were this cool, but at least we wouldn't be creating puddles of sweat under our heavy graduation robes and feeling so disgusting that we had to take 2 or 3 showers a day. But it was kind of nice to have summery weather. I can't pick. This is as bad as my answer when people ask me, "what's your favorite season?" I name them all, defeating the purpose of the question.

I have to get rid of these hiccups. It's been over 10 minutes. I never know how to get rid of them. Maybe I'll do some yoga or something. Because hanging upside down is what you're supposed to do after eating. Right.

No comments: