Thursday, June 23, 2005

Rehabilitation

I'm going through some of the evidence handout for today and am reminded of a couple of things that happened today during lecture.

First, I was tired and sleepy during hour one, so I figured out a new way to keep myself awake and alert for the rest of class that didn't involve a permanent sugar high. I'm right handed. But I decided to start filling in the blanks in the handout while writing with my left hand. At least for the short answers. The longer ones that required more writing, I wrote normally, but any one-word answers, I started to write with my left hand. I used to do that a lot during high school. Kept me awake. If Barbri helps me to develop the muscles and skills of my left hand, I would appreciate it more.

Second, there was a hypothetical about a car accident between Tom and Nicole, and a witness Penelope who became Tom's lover. All I could think about was how the question was outdated and it really should be about Katie Holmes. I still can't believe she converted to Scientology for him. I wonder if the rumors of the contract are true. Clearly, I spend a good amount of bar studying time reading online gossip sites.

My outlining for Barbri is taking its toll as I looked at this blog post and thought the text was too plain and needed to be broken up with bold and italics and underlining (like my outline). I need to start practicing MC questions again. But so many unfinished projects!

No comments: