Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Once

It's official. I don't like NY Practice. And it's not that I don't like the Professor who lectured. But this topic is driving me crazy. (Kind of a problem...)

Why?
  1. It annoys me that I'm still working on the outline.
  2. There are too many minute details and I have no idea which ones are important and which ones aren't. (Since most aren't mentioned in the CMR, which you would think would have the important stuff in it. But if not important, why was it in lecture?)
  3. The CMR for NY Practice is horrible - the sections we covered in lecture have less info in the CMR and the parts that we didn't cover in lecture are really poorly explained. I guess I might have to use the really big book, because I don't know what the *&$# this crap is supposed to mean. I think the other subjects were done better, even for the stuff that we didn't do in lecture.
  4. These are extremely useless details if you're not going to be a litigator. Who needs all the details of motion practice and the time limits for submitting different papers?
  5. TOO MUCH INFORMATION. My brain can't handle it.
Luckily, I am almost done. Of course, I'll have to study it even when the outlining is done, but at least I won't be stuck paging through the damn book.

Now, bar stuff aside. Well, it's sort of related, but at the same time, not. Today I have felt like I am on a popcorn chicken diet. At Costco over the weekend, I picked up a bag of popcorn chicken because I need hot snack foods (junk food and cookies just don't work most of the time) and had run out of buffalo chicken. Today I microwaved some for lunch, some for a post-lunch snack, some for an afternoon snack... I hope I don't finish the whole bag of popcorn chicken this week.

Then again, maybe popcorn chicken could be my bar food. ;-)

No comments: