Saturday, June 25, 2005

Floats

Yesterday, as I was walking around in the 95 degree heat (just the temperature, not the heat index), I saw this ad on the side of a building on Chicago Ave.



















Drenched in sweat and carrying bags since I was walking home after Barbri and lunch, I wanted nothing more to relax on a float in a pool. But since that wasn't going to happen, I settled for second best and took a long relaxing cool shower. And didn't get very much work done in the afternoon. And then fell asleep. Nice.

It's still going to be in the 90s today, but about 5 degrees cooler than yesterday. Instead of staying in my nice air conditioned apartment, I'm going to head out to take pictures at the Taste of Chicago and maybe stick around for the Eli's Cheesecake party. (Despite the fact that, aside from the david burke & donatella lollipops, I don't really eat cheesecake.) Maybe I'll have more summery pictures to share with you later. :)

No comments: