Friday, June 24, 2005

Referrers

I love reading the searches that lead to my blog. Half the time I just save the lists as drafts for my own fun, but sometimes they're too much fun not to share. Then again, this has also gotten me into trouble before by putting me high up on a list of search results when there's nothing concrete on the blog about the topic. (Mostly about the Contender and Grey's Anatomy.)

So, here's some recent searches that amuse me as I procrastinate from learning about libel and slander:

Could be a pissed off giraffe
I had no idea what this Belgian web surfer was looking for, and I didn't think I had ever talked about giraffes on the blog. Until I ran my own Yahoo search and realized I had talked about giraffes. It was a side comment about Lost, and I think it was referring to some interview that someone from Lost did, talking about what the monster could be. Pissed off giraffe v. security system... which one sounds better? :)

LaSalle Winter Wonderfest pictures
I have them, but I am curious as to how Winter Wonderfest came up in a search when temps in IL were in the high 90s.

Swollen mosquito bite
It's the reason why I hate mosquitoes. I got bitten alive while at a party at a partner's house last summer, and I suspect that's why the search came here. But other than hearing about how I was bitten alive, there's nothing here.

Baseball world series + Bowling for Soup + theme
No idea.

SATC theme song composer
I don't know who it is, but I can hear the whole theme song in my head from beginning to end. I guess that's what happens when you watch all 7 DVD sets (6 seasons) in a little over 3 weeks.

Free CA Bar Exam Evidence hypotheticals
Well, I might have something for this if I were taking the CA bar exam. But I'm not...

Shu mai
Yum. I could go for some right now.

Marissa yawning
Happens ALL the time, especially when I get 4 hours of sleep and then go to Barbri. But I'm not sure what a search for this could lead to.

Ketchup trousers
What? OH... must be the little ketchup email thing. Now I get it. :)

It always tastes better when someone else makes it
That would be most foods, especially sandwiches.

From the same searcher: Carly Patterson oops and then 3 minutes later Carly Patterson butt
No comment.

Cool grey crayon for kids

Any will be good. But I don't think most kids go for grey when they color. I didn't. Except for clouds.

Project Runway DVD
I hope there will be one. But as of right now, I haven't heard anything about it. Given my TV on DVD addiction, I'd probably post if there were one coming out soon.

Okay... I suppose I should get back to libel and slander, since I'm watching SVU, eating Skittles and not doing much of anything. Being useless is not an option right now. :)

No comments: