Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Diez

Grade status: NSIT status is still red. No grade site available. No word on any new grades. This reminds me of the 3 day email failure just before our first 1L exam period. (Yes, it was brutal.) Please tell me, with the amount of money we're paying, just why none of that was spent on having computer systems that work?

Barbri status: More property. Landlord-tenant stuff is interesting. What I did not like was the fact that the lecture hall was freezing and my sweater couldn't cover both my legs and my arms. Too cold. Also, people drumming their fingers in the middle of lectures can sometimes break your concentration as badly as someone's cell phone ringing.

Current goal: Type up property notes by 2:30-3 pm, bring crim pro outline to the gym to study.

Let's see if I can do this. :)

No comments: