Monday, June 06, 2005

Uno

I'm not feeling creative and I'm too lazy to go to translating tools, so I'm just going back to numbers. Something I can handle while my brain is devoted to other tasks.

I've determined that Word is sick of studying for the bar exam (not like there has been all that much studying so far, but still). Today, it crashed twice. Word has not needed document recovery in months, as far as I can remember. Yet today, it's been very unhappy. And today, Word has been engaged in nothing but bar review.

Oh well. It must suffer through some more, because I am not going to sleep until I finished what we covered in NY Practice I. (Even though, to get as much sleep as I would like to get, I would have had to go to bed an hour ago.) Then I'll be up to Wednesday. Sigh. So behind! (But at least I'm finally working...)

No comments: