Thursday, June 16, 2005

Pasilla

It's been such a busy morning/afternoon that I haven't been able to do anything on Study Smart yet today. Wow! (I know I'm lame, but I think it's fun watching the bar graphs change.)

So how was my morning? Here's the start:

8:05: Woke up (late)
8:30: When Barbri class started
0:40: Amount of time it usually takes for me to get ready in the morning (minimum)
0:10: Amount of time it takes to walk to Barbri

Time I arrived at Barbri: 8:45. Not bad! I was impressed with myself. And I didn't even run. Ha. But I did miss the entire section on express conditions. Oh well. I copied someone's notes. I guess I'll just have to read that section of the book more carefully.

Ended up getting out of Barbri at 11:20 because our second tape (MPT) had bad sound. I could hear it from my seat, but I was sitting pretty close to the screen. They didn't think it was good enough to use, so now we have to make it up on Monday. Could have gotten out by 11 had we not sat there for 20 minutes watching them fidget with the tape and the sound. Oh well. (I kept hearing the same part over and over again: "on this part of the exam, knowledge of the law will hurt you!")

So, got out of Barbri early and came home. The original plan was to meet Alvin for lunch, since it was his day off, but since I was out about an hour earlier than expected, I decided to come home, do my essay writing early and then go to lunch. Did worse on this essay than yesterday. Oh well. That's why I'm practicing, right?

Lunch was yummy. We went to Cosi and I was having trouble making up my mind what to order, when one of the guys working there pointed out the sample plate for their new Pasilla Lime Chicken Sandwich. One bite and I made up my mind. :) It was pretty good! I wish the Cosi website were better so that I could get a picture of the sandwich! I guess I'll have to go by there another day and take a picture of the ad. ;-) It's a very yummy looking sandwich. And it tastes just as good.

A visit to Walgreens for rebate stuff and gummy bears (yay), home for a few minutes and then back out for a DDF skin screening at Sephora. Lots of walking so I can justify not doing cardio at the gym during the usual allotted time.

But now I'm finally back on the couch after running around all afternoon. I like contracts, but it's just not as exciting as a Pasilla Lime Chicken Sandwich. :) Oh well... to work I go!

No comments: