Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Grand Crayon

Some more searches that (somehow) led to my blog, some of which were too strange to not list:

Crayon found in O'Charley's salad
I've never been to O'Charley's, and haven't heard about crayons being found in any salads there (although today's Torts lecture told the story of a toe being found in chewing tobacco and also referenced the unfortunate Wendy's finger incident). I don't think crayons are part of their salad ingredients; after all, if you go to their home page, it says, "O'Charley's Restaurants serve good food!" Crayons don't taste good. I speak from experience.

Hot Derek Jeter pictures
Not here, but I do think he's hot. :)

Cosi sandwiches diarrhea
EWW. WHY are you searching for that? Would you really want to know if people got diarrhea from the sandwiches? Unless this is some form of research for a study or something, I can't imagine any good reason why you'd search for that. Gross.

Sweet Sixteen gifts
I'm not really a good person to ask, seeing as how I didn't have one (and didn't particularly want one). I also didn't go to prom (and don't regret not going), so I'm not much of an authority on that either.

Bedazzler Michaels
Either someone watched an old episode from Apprentice 3 or they want to go shopping. I want to go shopping at Michaels. But there isn't any near me, and bar time is really not the time to go searching for one.

Baker McKenzie ketchup trousers what really happened
Is there some behind the scenes story of "what really happened"? If so, do tell.

Grand Crayon pictures
I thought at first that it said "Grand Canyon pictures," but I've never been to the Grand Canyon, so I couldn't imagine why that search would lead here. But no, "Grand Crayon pictures." No idea.

And that's about it. I think I'm going to try to finish my workers compensation outline tonight so that I can say I've finally finished another outline. Of course, it's like 2 pages in the CMR, so it shouldn't take that long, but at least I can say something got done. :)

No comments: