Friday, June 17, 2005

Foggy

Now this is why I should not take naps in the afternoon.

I slept for a good 2.5 hours.

I don't get up to alarms. I fall asleep immediately after talking on the phone when I'm supposed to be getting up, but just don't. And I don't even realize I'm falling back asleep half the time. It's quite a problem...

But I think I really needed today's nap. I don't think I've hit 6 hours of sleep a night all week, which is quite troubling for my body, whether it was justified by studying or not. And when you sit there, doing MC questions on Study Smart, and fall asleep sitting up during a question, it's time to take a nap. It's not the same as feeling yourself start to doze off while studying... it's just flat-out awake to asleep in a matter of milliseconds. Terrible.

So now that I am finally awake, I will head back to MC land and contracts land. Today in Barbri, we had Auctioneer Corporations Man, who liked to talk really really fast and I kept feeling like I was at an auction by the inflections in his voice. He also liked the phrases "__th question in our running total" and "yellow magic marker moment," the first of which was really getting to me considering it was like question #8 when he kept saying it over and over.

Two days in a row now we've had the lecturer make reference to "trust issues" between the professor and the Barbri audience, because of the flipping of pages. Is this a common issue? Are they offended that we don't "trust" them somehow?

Enough about Barbri class. It's time to get more advanced crim questions wrong. :)

No comments: