Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Trece

Lucky 13. How 'bout that. :)

I passed!

All 4 of the classes I was waiting to hear about!

And I'm going to graduate!

Oh thank goodness.

They were putting the transcripts into the mail folders at exactly the time when I got to the school, so I stuck around to make sure I could get mine. Perfect timing. I'm so relieved!

Now that I finally know for sure that I'm graduating, I'm finally letting myself think about it. I held back on thinking about a LOT of topics (moving details, bar trip, graduation weekend plans, everything) because I felt so uncertain. (You probably noticed there were no posts about last classes, end of law school, end of school... it wasn't just an oversight.) But now I'm finally free!

I'm going to graduate!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big congrats! I know how scary it can be to have that sort of thing hanging over your head.