Thursday, June 02, 2005

Diciannove

Day 2 of NY Practice complete. Well, the class time, anyway.

I'm reading through blogs over lunch and I'm amused at what Blogger is doing to my bookmarks list. Before, most people who had blogs on Blogspot had regular white paper box things next to their sites. But now, all of a sudden, whenever I click on a Blogger user, it turns that little white rectangle into a big orange box with a B. (the Blogger logo for those of you who don't use it)

I don't mind the orange box. But the whole thing is kind of funny. Click, orange box. Click, orange box. Click, orange box. It's almost like, "how many orange boxes in a row can I make?" It reminds me of something, but I'm not sure exactly what. Maybe that Memory game. Since they all match now with their shiny orange boxes.

Or maybe I'm just delusional, having endured 3 hours and 45 minutes of NY Practice details. All I can say is that I was much more awake during the mnemonics sections than any of the others. And I don't think it's the Professor's fault. He's trying and he's dynamic... the material is just dry. But yeah, I'd rather make everything on a list conform to something like "SPARERIBS" rather than just writing a list of things. More mnemonics, please! :)

Since I finally have a completed outline (crim), I'm going to take it down to the gym shortly, instead of sitting here for the usual 2 pm showing of Law & Order. But I just ate... so maybe I should wait... Nah, I just had a Michelina's, they're not very substantial. Off to the gym I shall go. After I turn the rest of my column of blogs orange. ;-)

No comments: