Monday, June 20, 2005

Seconds

I wonder how this reflects upon my thoughts on Barbri/corporations, if at all.

We were being lectured to about quorums on Friday, and in the handout, I read this sentence as, "If there are 9 dictatorship positions on the board, at least __ directors must attend the meeting to constitute a quorum." (The answer is 5, by the way.)

Dictatorship? No, it should be directorship.

Just now, I was going through my corporations handout to put my outline together, and was reading the handout aloud.

"If there are 9 dictatorship positions on the board..."

My mind refuses to see the word as "directorship." It keeps seeing "dictatorship." This has happened for quite a few words on the Barbri handouts. I should have kept better track of which ones they were.

Hmm, I haven't been conscientious in the outline about denoting what the "yellow magic marker moments" are. Maybe I'll highlight them in yellow on my outline. *rolls eyes*

And yes, it's past 2 and I'm still up and working. Not because there's some pressing deadline, but because I can't sleep. Sigh. I've really got to get a better sleep schedule going. Maybe tomorrow night I'll take some Nyquil.

No comments: