Monday, June 06, 2005

Cuatro

After last night's episode, I ended up taking a 4 hour "nap." The bags under my eyes are atrocious.

And even worse, I'll probably have to take a nap this afternoon if I'm going to be at all functional on bar stuff. Sigh.

But I must go to sleep early tonight. This week is going to be more busy than usual (lots of family coming into the city, graduation stuff if I pass everything and utter despair if I don't, and handing in first Barbri graded essay), so I really need a good night's sleep. Especially to compensate for last night.

Oh how sad... they're doing a story on children with skin cancer on the Today Show. I'm not sure I can handle a depressing topic like this so early in the morning...

So I will turn it off and finish eating my breakfast, and then go to Barbri and try not to fall asleep during future interests the same way I did during NY Practice. The best thing about taking a class by video is that, not only do you not have to worry about getting called on in class, you don't even have to care about how you would appear to the professor. Slumped over your desk, eyes closing, bored looks - there's no feeling guilty over offending a professor who can't see you. Now, this video situation would be perfect, if I could just watch it on my computer from my living room... (but on a set schedule, because I don't have the discipline to self-study). Oh well. Can't have it all. ;-)

No comments: