Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Quindici

I have not kept up with my Barbri Paced Program today (or any day, for that matter). I refuse to allow myself to feel guilty for not being up-to-date before today, because due to our school schedule, I needed that time off. Otherwise, I would be burnt out by tomorrow. But now, I need to get moving.

What have I done? Well, I retyped my notes from today's class...

... and it took me hours, because NY Practice just... isn't as exciting as criminal law and procedure. I kept taking breaks... lots of Minesweeper, watched L&O and Angel and Charmed, googled blogs talking about Barbri...

And then I watched Beauty and the Geek on the WB, the show "from the daring mind of Ashton Kutcher" (oh please). It was actually pretty good. Lots of laughs, no editing making people look bad just for ratings, and people who actually want to learn from each other. I could keep watching this show. :)

And right now, watching Dancing with the Stars. It's fun, but not as good as Beauty and the Geek. But what's good is that summer reality shows are all starting now giving me things to watch. But oh... Barbri... right... ;-)

No comments: