Friday, May 13, 2005

Useless Posts

Another useless post, a follow-up to this one.

But even more useless, since most of the searches leading to this blog involve the same exact queries. Over and over again. Things that aren't even found here.

So again, this post will list things that people search for en route to this site, most of which aren't here:
  • The theme song to the Contender. I repeat, I love it, but you won't find the song here. It is, however, available elsewhere on the internet.
  • The theme song to Grey's Anatomy. I don't dislike the song, but I still can't hum it. Maybe it's because I'm always doing something else once the credits start to roll. It's not my fault that it's an extremely long segment between the last part of DH and the end of the first part of GA with no commercial break! (I do find it funny that most people looking for it ended up at the post saying it wasn't here... so it's all the fault of that first person who searched for it over a month ago. Hehe. Sorry! I know it's not funny to you people looking for it.)
  • Dominick's + DVD + Phantom: I do not know if this person was looking for the price of the Phantom DVD at Dominick's or what, but I don't know about anything involving these 3 terms together. If it is price, I can tell you that you'd probably get a better deal at Amazon or Best Buy or Circuit City.
  • Encore presentations of the Apprentice (have I ever even written about this? Apparently..): Go check the CNBC schedule.
  • Diet Coke Sparkle commercial: come to think of it, I haven't seen it in a long time.
  • Desperate Housewives underwear pictures: What?? I assume this would mean either DH-themed underwear or shots of the ladies in their underwear. I have neither. And why do you want them?
  • The Verizon commercial "It was all Wendy's fault": I hate that ad. And isn't it Sprint? "Ugly over-age charges"? (Ha. That doesn't look right. It looks like over-age get into the bar.)
  • Korean BBQ tables with charcoal: I like charcoal better than gas. It's more fun and your clothes get to smell like BBQ. Ha.
  • Pizza Capri in Chicago: Good pizza. Whenever the school orders the Thai chicken one, it's quite yummy.
  • McDonalds Supersize dilemma: What dilemma? About whether they were getting rid of Supersize? (Did they? I thought it was a dumb proposal to begin with, adjusting the menu instead of personal responsibility. After all, some people share supersized meals because it's more economical.)
  • I Dream of Jeannie slots: They're fun, so long as you get to the bonus round where you get to pick the bottles. That's my favorite part.
  • "Crayon cake": Cakes that look like crayons? Cakes colored with crayons? Crayons made into the shape of a cake? I dunno.
  • "Crayon Girls": Is that a book or some cultural reference I should know about?
There were more, but they got pushed off the counter. I should do this more often... although I'm sure all the lists will just be about how the theme song to the Contender and Grey's Anatomy are not here. I'm not sure how the GA thing even got started. I never talked about it until listing it in the last search recap. Strange.

I'm sleepy. Yoga was a really nice stretch tonight, and it got my system back into balance. I really need to do yoga more often.

So yeah, another useless post. Are there ever any useful ones?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marissa.....Its cool that you enjoyed the Contender..........I found a link where one can download that kickass Contender theme song.....I hope an actual Contender Cd is made....... but in the mean time.........

http://www.fairiz.com/stuff/

below the "Bye Bye Jesse" heading

Take Care Marissa

A Fellow Contender fan and A Chicagoan

By the way who was your favorite boxer?