Monday, May 16, 2005

Thematic

I just checked my blog stats. Funny how every Sunday night, the number of searchers coming here looking for the theme songs to the Contender and Grey's Anatomy skyrockets. Look what I've done to this blog by constantly talking about how I don't have them... sigh.

With my curiosity piqued by these searches, I ran a search on Google to see if my site comes up, and after 3 pages of results (or thereabouts), it doesn't. Well, that's comforting. (I only searched for Grey's Anatomy, not the Contender, since I know I went on and on about loving the theme song for Contender when it first came out.)

Then I went to Yahoo. Are you serious? First page of results? No friggin' way... But what I find interesting is that the snippets of the site that come up on the search results talk about how I don't know the song for GA. Yet it still leads people here. Oh well, I can't do anything about it. (Damn, I just searched for Contender and I'm really high up there. Yikes.)

But I'm not putting these 2 topics on those "searched but not here" lists anymore. I think the point's been made. I knew it would end up drawing more incorrect traffic, but who knew just how much. Oh well. At least I like both shows, so I'm not saying anything negative here!

Now, I'm really going to sleep. Let's see if I learn any Contracts overnight. :)

No comments: