Thursday, December 16, 2004

Almost Christmas


Season's greetings from some cuddly critters at the Shedd Aquarium gift shop!

Today was a little bit of a wake-up call for me. Similar to the Sunday before exams when it hit me just how close exams were, it has just hit me today how close Christmas is. I know I've mentioned before that I have a bad habit of not realizing what date it is, so I guess this should come as no surprise, especially when you add on the fact that exams took up most of my consciousness for awhile.

I haven't written or sent any Christmas cards yet. I haven't bought the bulk of my Christmas gifts, and in some cases, even thought about what I'm planning to buy. I haven't done the preparatory work required before buying certain planned gifts online. I have a lot to do - and fast! Online shipping deadlines have either past or are quickly approaching. I guess I know what I'll be up to for the next couple of days!

I also have a lot of posts I want to write. :) We'll see how that goes.

Off to sleep... I've done nothing tonight and have plenty to do. Tomorrow will be an extra-productive day. ;-)

No comments: