Saturday, December 04, 2004

Samoas

I was trying not to post because I just put up the Week in Review and I didn't want it to get buried. And, I guess, because I wanted to focus on doing work. It was so hard. It's a terrible addiction when all you want to do is blog.

I put a limit on myself: no new post until you finish inputing Class 1 slides into your outline chart. (Yes, class 1...)

Well, now I'm finally done and I can post on something completely useless.

I'm hungry. And I'm craving specific foods. Onion rings. Buffalo chicken tenders. Baked ziti. Potato salad. Chicken samosas. Yellow curry chicken.

But right now, more than anything, I crave Girl Scout Cookies. Samoas, in particular.





If you're not sure what Samoas are, here's a description from a site: "vanilla cookies covered with caramel, rolled in toasted coconut and striped with chocolate." Mmm mmm good.

No comments: