Sunday, December 05, 2004

State of My Outlines

I am so unmotivated to do any sort of work. Now that I'm done with an episode of Ellen on Oxygen, there's nothing on TV so I've put in my DVD of Clueless.

Here's my current progress for exams. I figure, if I wrote progress reports for the accounting final, why not torment you all now too? (Class order is by order of exam.)

Class 1:
Review of notes - 0%
Review of slides - 0%
Review of text - 0%
Review of problem sets - 0%
Review of old exams - 0%
Amount of grade exam worth - 50% (Other exams are 100%.)

Class 2:
Review of notes - 3.7%
Review of slides - 23%
Review of text - 0%
Review of old exams - 0%

Class 3:
Review of notes - 0%
Review of text - 0%
Review of study guide - 0%
Review of old exams - 0%

Of course, this is everything I should do for each class. Inevitably, I'll never be able to finish it in time. Let's see how it goes. Back to upping the 23%.

No comments: