Sunday, December 05, 2004

After Seven

At 7:15, I finished going through the slides for all 27 classes. Hallelujah!

It was hard at the end for a few reasons: I wanted to be done by 7 pm (my latest deadline), it was boiling hot because my computer was so warm and my brain was sick of seeing 6 small boxes on sheets of white paper. But I did it! The slides for this class are done!

So I can now revise my performance numbers for this class from the previous post:

Class 2:
Review of notes - 3.7%
Review of slides - 100%
Review of text - 0%
Review of old exams - 0%

Now to tackle the text - I guess for the %, I'll be doing it in terms of page numbers, instead of classes, since that makes more sense.

In non-class news, there is an aroma of hot dogs and baked beans wafting through my apartment and I don't know where it's coming from.

No comments: