Thursday, December 02, 2004

Jeopardy

Alex Trebek just told the current Jeopardy champion that she had something like 72 games to go to catch up to Ken Jennings. Ha. Every champion from now on will be compared to him. We'll never forget his name.

But I'm proud of me - I, like today's winner, got the Final Jeopardy question right! And the other 2 competitors didn't. I'm usually so bad with Final Jeopardy - this never happens to me! Woohoo!

Off to go watch Angel and rearrange my course papers, since registration for next quarter's classes is giving me quite a headache. How hard is it to put out an accurate list of the number of credits each class is worth, whether the class has a paper or exam (or a choice), and keep the online registration system operational? It seems like rocket science, the way it's taken care of by the school.

I'm going on my third hour of TNT TV. Woohoo. :)

No comments: