Saturday, December 11, 2004

Sweet Sixteen

Since returning home from my last exam (~6 pm), I have:
  • Opened a 14 lb. box of books from my "short" 3 day bar review course.
  • Received a holiday greeting card from my law firm. (aww!)
  • Checked my email.
  • Cleaned out my school email inbox so that it is now down below 17,400.
  • Written some posts.
  • Continued to think that I should write a post-exam post for each of the past 2 exams and been too lazy to do so.
  • Talked to my mom on the phone, mostly about the Apprentice and how we don't like Jen.
  • Lots of IMs.
  • Watched Lord of the Rings.
  • Got through the first half of securities reg before my eyes started to glaze over and I got really bored.
  • Watched the DUI video twice. (thanks Katie!)
  • Ordered in Thai food.
  • Listened to the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban soundtrack 3 times.
  • Searched Amazon for movie soundtracks and played around with my wish list.
  • Tried to find bowls on Macys.com that matched the ones on the opening page ad, but couldn't find them.
  • Ate many many Sweet Tart Hearts.
  • Hit my head on the wall. (see here)
  • Pondered Christmas gifts.
  • Contemplated using rule book as a pillow.
What I have not done but should have done:
  • Finished my outline for securities reg.
  • Done the practice questions from E&E on securities reg.
  • Figured out the second half of the course for securities reg.
  • Become friends with my rule book.
  • Looked at a past exam.
  • Prepared enough for the exam.
And now I'm so sleepy. I got 5.5 hours of sleep last night, but the night before was barely restful for barely 3 hours. I guess it's catching up to me. So much so that I am calling it quits on the outline for tonight and am going to go to sleep with it still containing a lot of blank spots. (I don't do that sort of thing; I have an odd requirement that I need to finish stuff before I sleep because I'm incapable of working in the morning.) It's 3 finals in 3 days, what am I going to do, fight the exhaustion?

Freedom and fun... only 16 hours away!

No comments: