Monday, December 06, 2004

One Fifth

Broadband and electricity units done. 21% into the readings. Doing satellite TV next ... wheee. I'm getting sleepy and it's getting late. :( Based on the actual dates of the readings, I'm only back to 11/15. Not far enough. :(

But since I've finished another unit, I can post another dress! I think this one is cute, but I don't think it would look that great on me. My leg shapes make it hard to find good dresses. Well, that and my height.



Off to take notes on satellite TV. :)

2 comments:

sandia said...

Ooh. I like this one. You didn't mention the price, but I'm guessing that it's out of my range anyway (that pretty much means anything over $20 at this point).

As for the other two dresses, ew. I'm not sure which one I like least. What is up with the lace on the first one?

Marissa said...

I think this dress was somewhere around $180-200. Way out of my price range... but so cute!