Friday, December 10, 2004

Bell Atlantic

Wheee. Price cap regulation. Don't you wish you were me.

At least when I finish this reading, I'll be 76% through the readings. Home stretch, baby!

I think my dad's first cell phone was Bell Atlantic. (The reading is a Bell Atlantic case; it's not completely random.) Were they still around then? I have no recollection.

*slaps self* Hello?! The case I'm reading is from 1996. So yes, Bell Atlantic was still around in the 1990s.

Maybe I'd get more done if I didn't write short useless posts every 10 minutes. (Of course the long Apprentice post was not short, but that's the exception placed between this one and "Ballerina Me.")

Note to self: constantly refreshing your Statcounter will not make it increase. Remember that other day - if you keep looking, no one will visit! Bah!

Bell Bell Bell Bell Atlantic. Woohoo!

No comments: