Thursday, December 09, 2004

Unit Unit

[sing-song voice] Guess who's still u-up! [/sing-song voice]

Sigh.

You can break CF up into 5 major units according to Day 1's notes. By the time I got to Unit 4, my eyes were glazing over, my brain had clearly reached capacity and the sentences ceased to make any sense whatsoever. None of the slides seemed like they were important, even though they were, as I kept flipping pages and making astounding progress. But I didn't know what was on them, so 10 pages later, I found myself utterly confused. Not that the slides would help a whole lot, I don't think. There are lots of gaps and too few explanations.

Unit 5 was an adventure. No. Clue. Whatsoever. Decided to try to learn it from old practice exams instead because the text, the slides, nothing was making any sense. Made a little bit of progress but not enough. I figured it was one of those moments when you're in trouble if you do or don't go forward: if I hadn't learned any steps to the question, it would surely be on the test. Now that I have, chances are that the question will be different from all the past exams we've had. I actually hope there's a question just like it on the test, because I have a feeling I'll be answering it the same way as the past exams regardless.

Okay, off to play Minesweeper until my eyes get sufficiently tired that I'll knock out the moment my head hits the pillow. Well, I'll be doing that after everything else is closed up for the night. We're going to have fun in the morning tomorrow! Woohoo!

No comments: