Saturday, December 04, 2004

Movie and a Makeover

Tomorrow will be a work day. Which is good, because I shouldn't go out since I'm feeling sick and could really use the rest.

There is usually nothing on TV on Saturdays. (I don't really watch college football except as background noise.) I find myself drawn to TBS for their "Movie and a Makeover" programs during the morning and afternoon, but if I don't like the movie, I usually can't find much else to watch and stick in a DVD. (And if I'm doing work, it's usually a movie that I've already seen so that the movie becomes "background noise." Yeah right.)

I decided to check the schedule now for tomorrow to see if there are workable movies, and I'm in trouble.

The early movie is "Sleepless in Seattle." The second movie is "Serendipity."

Uh oh.

I think I know what I'll be watching tomorrow. :)

Keep in mind that I own both movies on DVD, that both DVDs are here in Chicago with me and I've seen both movies many many times. I last saw Serendipity about 2 weeks ago. Yet I'm still positively giddy about the fact that both will be on TV tomorrow.

At least there's less danger of me taking a nap if I like something on TV.

But more of a danger that I won't be working on my chart for the exam.

A toss-up... but I think it will be okay. After all, TV isn't as much of a distraction as blogging, right? :)

Edit: I just checked the TNT website. (Goodness knows I've watched enough TNT with all the episodes of Angel, Charmed and Law & Order.) Tomorrow afternoon and evening, they've lined up The Mask of Zorro, Lara Croft and The Mummy. Again, I've seen all of them. Again, they're owned by someone in my family. But will that stop me from watching? That remains to be seen.

No comments: